Ricoh Vietnam introduces new multi-function printer: RICOH MP 2555SP-3055SP-3555SP-4055SP-5055SP-6055SP Series
Ho Chi Minh, March 07, 2017 – Ricoh Vietnam, one of the market leaders in Digital Multifunctional Printer Products, today announced new high performance multifunctional printer series: Ricoh MP 2555SP/ 3055SP/ 3555SP/ 4055SP/ 5055SP/ 6055SP Series.
Designed for fast operation, convenience and maximum productivity, Ricoh MP 2555SP/ 3055SP/ 3555SP/ 4055SP/ 5055SP/ 6055SP Series prints from 25 to 60 pages per minute for productive black-and-white output. It offers intuitive 10.1” widescreen super VGA Smart Operation Panel that’s as easy and simple to use as a tablet, users can pinch, swipe and scroll to check and adjust settings, automate tasks and distribute information with speed and precision. It also allows companies to impress their audiences with sharp images, smooth gradations and precise text at up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution.
Speaking on this occasion, Mr Yuichi Hosoda – General Director of Ricoh Vietnam said: With Ricoh Vietnam’s corporate vision as a forerunner of New Way of Working, we would like to bring to customers the office performance optimization. The Ricoh MP 2555SP/ 3055SP/ 3555SP/ 4055SP/ 5055SP/ 6055SP Series combines user-friendly controls, versatile performance, robust security and paper savings in a compact solution that’s specifically designed for easy integration with companies’ existing document workflows. These innovative systems leverage advanced capabilities not only to simplify even the most complex printing, copying, scanning, distribution tasks, but also customize the user experience. CONNECT & COLLABORATE – that’s what we aim with this new series.”
Highly productive for its class, the Ricoh MP 2555SP/ 3055SP/ 3555SP/ 4055SP/ 5055SP/ 6055SP Series delivers a premium finish with compact internal and high-output external finishers. Users can easily toggle between stapled or stapleless finishing automatically with an external hybrid 1,000-sheet finisher. Besides, these MFPs help to minimize energy cost and reduce environmental impact via a wide range of innovative eco-friendly features.
RICOH MP 2555SP/ 3055SP/ 3555SP/ 4055SP/ 5055SP/ 6055SP Series – Key Benefits’ Summary:
· Print from 25 to 60 prints/copies per minute
· Automatic and Single Pass Document Feeder for high speed scanning
· Print and distribute files while on the move using personal mobile device
· Create automated workflows and shortcuts to simplify everyday tasks
· Enhance productivity and perform multiple task quickly and simultaneously with 1.46 GHz powerful Intel@ processor
· Improve workflow with RICOH software solutions: GlobalScanTM NX, Streamline NX@ , Device Manager NX Accounting,…
· 1.000 sheet staple and stapleless hybrid finisher
· Protect information with a wide range of security controls, such as: User Authentication, Locked Print, built-in DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS),…
EASY TO USE:
· Advanced 10.1” Smart Operation Panel: toggle between jobs and tasks (copy, print, scan and fax) quickly and conveniently
· Multiple user interfaces that display critical information in a grid-like layout
· Share and retrieve information directly from cloud storage applications, such as Google DriveTM, BoxTM, or DropboxTM, and print it
· Easily print web pages, images and documents as PDFs from web browser at any time
· Paper savings: Additional optional paper trays allows total paper capacity to expand to 4,700 sheets to minimize interruption. Keep duplex printing as the default to reduce paper costs.
· Energy savings: Schedule the machine to power down when the office is empty.
· Multiple finishing options to add a professional touch to documents while eliminating outsourced printing costs
· Set print quotas for individuals or workgroups to minimize unnecessary printing
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2016, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,208.9 billion yen (approx. 19.4 billion USD).
Under its corporate tagline – imagine. change.– Ricoh continues to empower companies and individuals with services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth. These include office imaging equipment, document management systems, IT services, production print solutions, award-winning digital cameras, and specialized industrial systems. Ricoh is also well known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Since November 2011, Ricoh Group has established a new sales company (Ricoh Vietnam Company Limited) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam as the 11th sales company in the Asia Pacific region.
Since then, Ricoh Vietnam has been operated by two main offices in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi and through local distributors to develop its business in Vietnam.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com.vn