Ho Chi Minh, March 10, 2016 –Ricoh Vietnam today announced its strategic entry into the fast emerging digital colour production printing segment in Vietnam by launching the latest range of production print engine, the RICOH Pro C7100x series. This colour cut sheet digital presses comes with an additional new value - a fifth colour station. With the added station available for either white or clear colour, these high-speed, production colour digital presses enable printers to expand their application portfolio and deliver unique output to their end customers. The RICOH Pro C7100x series is ideal for small to medium sized graphic arts businesses, direct mailers, service bureaus, digital printers and centralized reprographic departments, with features designed to support print service providers seeking to increase their current digital printing capacity, enter new markets and explore new digital opportunities.
The RICOH Pro C7100x series allows print service providers to offer diverse and unique outputs to their clients and new revenue streams to their businesses. It is ideal for printers who are looking to differentiate themselves by offering more competitive applications such as banners, POP displays, signs, sales and marketing collaterals to their customers without going over budget.
Mr. Samuel Ho, Managing Director of Ricoh Vietnam said, “As print business owner seek to remain competitive, profitable and add value to their customers, it is essential that they have the right tools in place to deliver innovative applications and introduce new service lines. By adding RICOH Pro C7100x series digital presses to their workflows, they can boost returns on investment, expand digital print services, and promise exceptional image quality to customers with fast turnaround times. The ability to apply spot or flood clear gloss and white, and to quickly switch between the two, is unprecedented at this price point.”
Highly productive for its class, the RICOH Pro C7100x series prints at speeds of up to 90 ppm, and supports paper weights of up to 360gsm in both simplex and duplex. An optimal image quality of up to 1200 x 4800 dpi is achieved with Ricoh’s enhanced Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology. It delivers a premium finish, supports an extensive range of media including new textured media technology, and enables various applications, such as light packaging, demo packaging, direct mail, books, brochures and business cards. The expansion of Ricoh’s unique media library allows users to adjust and associate different parameters per substrate to ensure image quality and reliability.
RICOH Pro C7100x Series Features Summary:
- Highly productive with print speeds up to 80ppm for the RICOH Pro C7100x and 90ppm for the RICOH Pro C7110x based on A4
- Precise sheet-to-sheet and front-to-back registration achieved with mechanical registration
- Equipped with a self-contained liquid cooling system that keeps the developer at a constant temperature and minimizes disruptions in extended production runs
- Utilizes Ricoh’s new vacuum feed LCT with Banner Printing option
- Compatible with EFI print server
- Optimal image quality up to 1200 x 4800 dpi with Ricoh’s enhanced Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology
- Versatile with a fifth colour station providing clear and white toner
- AC-transfer system and elastic fusing belt technology. Enhanced output on a variety of heavily textured media such as vellum and linen
- High media support up to 360gsm
- Backed by Ricoh’s TCRU program (Trained Customer Replaceable Units) which enables customers to replace more than a dozen parts for increased uptime
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2015, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,231 billion yen (approx. 18.5 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Since November 2011, Ricoh Group has established a new sales company (Ricoh Vietnam Company Limited) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam as the 11th sales company in the Asia Pacific region.
Since then, Ricoh Vietnam has been operated by two main offices in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi and through local distributors to develop its business in Vietnam.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com.vn